Caffeine Gurus® is a free resource for coffee (and caffeine!) lovers, with everything from in-depth product reviews to expert coffee advice from our team of experienced caffeine gurus.
Learn More About Caffeine Gurus
- Our Editorial Policy and Product Review Process
- Society for Professional Journalists
- BBB Accreditation
- How We’re Supported
Our Editorial Policy and Review Process
In order to avoid conflicts of interest, our product buying recommendations are truthful, trustworthy, merit-based, and free of any bias. Each of our product recommendations is thoroughly researched and hand-picked by our experts. We DO NOT accept paid sponsorships from product manufacturers for favorable reviews or premium placements in our content.
Society for Professional Journalists Membership
We are official members of the Society for Professional Journalists (SPJ). Our membership is a demonstration of the fact that our content complies with the SPJ’s four principles that form foundation of ethical journalism:
- Seek Truth and Report It: Ethical journalism should be accurate and fair. Journalists should be honest and courageous in gathering, reporting and interpreting information.
- Minimize Harm: Ethical journalism treats sources, subjects, colleagues and members of the public as human beings deserving of respect.
- Act Independently: The highest and primary obligation of ethical journalism is to serve the public.
- Be Accountable and Transparent: Ethical journalism means taking responsibility for one’s work and explaining one’s decisions to the public.
Better Business Bureau Accreditation
We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), which means that we are a business that has met the BBB’s strict accreditation standards. The BBB is a non-profit organization with a mission to “Be the leader in advancing marketplace trust.”
How We Support Caffeine Gurus
Caffeine Gurus is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We include Amazon links to many of the products we feature on our site. If you click on one of those links and make a purchase on Amazon, we receive a small percentage of the purchase price in the form of a commission directly from Amazon. You can read more about The Amazon Affiliate Program here.
This is how we’re able to fund and support the work we do at Caffeine Gurus, so that we can bring you everything you need to know about coffee and caffeinated drinks, while remaining a free and unbiased resource.